Nassau Intergroup makes every effort to protect the privacy of our members. This website does not use tracking cookies, or any other Internet technology that tracks users or their identities unless it is clearly and conspicuously posted. We allow full access to our general website resources without requiring the divulgence of personal information. We stress, however, that Nassau Intergroup does not have sole control of any information transmitted between the website and your computer.
- All NIAA members and contributors will be identified either by Intergroup office or as Anonymous only. The only contact information to be provided will be for Intergroup office eMail addresses. Private eMail addresses and phone numbers will not be published.
- Identification and location of Internet access and IP addresses while not condoned by Nassau Intergroup, may be governed by local and federal agencies. No database of personal information about any visitors will be kept by Nassau Intergroup, except where conspicuously and clearly posted.
- The Nassau Intergroup website does not use tracking cookies except where conspicuously and clearly posted.
- We make an effort to ensure that any link to an outside site is a recognized AA service entity. Nassau Intergroup can make no guarantees about the privacy policies at any outside site.
- A link to this privacy statement is provided on every page of the Nassau Intergroup website.
extent of mechanisms under our control. Every effort possible is made to abide by the
letter and spirit of the 11th and 12th traditions.
After all, we must answer to an even higher power than the government.